Friday, October 3, 2014

                                                October 2014

Greetings & Salutations!

Summer's gone and autumn is approaching, bringing with it a new season in our lives.

For those who haven't heard by now, my son Tyler eloped back in April. He and his bride, Taylor, are expecting their first child, a daughter they plan on naming Rosslyn, in December.

Caleb and I landed work at Oakes Farm in Corryton, Tn for the fall season. We're both working the corn maze on Fridays & Saturdays. Beginning tomorrow night, I'll be working the infamous "Trail of Doom", where I'll be losing a leg, and there's talk of lots of blood. C'mon out and enjoy the gore!

Aside from that, there's no real "news" to speak of here. Just living life, loving God, and loving people. I'm still walking....and walking.....and walking....infinity.

Not much use in wasting words here when there's really not a lot to say. Besides, I'd be really shocked/surprised to learn that anyone even visits this site anymore. So, I reckon it doesn't really matter how frequent or infrequent that I post updates, considering that I'm about the only one who reads 'em anyway.

Ciao!

1 comment: