Thursday, May 14, 2009

The events of Saturday, May 9, 2009




On Saturday, 5-9-09, I as involved in a very serious motorcycle accident that resulted in multiple broken bones. My pelvis was fractured in 3 places, and is the location of the most severe of the injuries. I also fractured my left arm, right shoulder, and a rib on my right side - all of which are equal in both pain and severity.

I cannot tell you what happened, as I cannot recall any of the events that transpired. I can only tell you that I feel extremely fortunate just to be alive. From the legal standpoint, the driver of the van that struck me was being held legally responsible for the accident, as she failed to yield me the right-of-way.

I am very grateful to the Lord my God for allowing things to turn out as they did. Leisa just as easily could have received a phone call informing her that i'd passed away as a result of my injuries. I am eternally grateful to everyone who lent a helping hand during my time of dire need. 6 of our country neighbors loaded my heavy motorcycle onto the back of a large truck and transported it to my home, saving me a $300+ towing bill. God's hand of protection over my life was very evident.

I love y'all very much...