Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Oh my Lord!  I didn't realize that it had been so long since I'd put anything on here. I'm down to 3 followers, so here goes nothing:

Tyler and Taylor, already parents to my granddaughter Roslynnn, will soon be welcoming my grandson Ray! I absolutely cannot wait to meet him!

Daughter Hannah graduated with her Bachelor's degree in Community Health, and will start at Emory University in early 2017 for her Masters as a Family Nurse Practitioner.

(I couldn't be more proud of my kids!)

As for myself and my immediate family, many positive changes are on the horizon!

In late October, I will temporarily separate from my family in order to attend school over in Shelbyville, Tn.  I will be a obtaining my CDL license, and already have a promised job once I get the license.  I will finish and hopefully test on or by December 21.

In trail-related news, Baltimore Jack, legendary trail icon, passed away on May 6. This year's annual Trail Days celebration was dedicated to him. I took part in a Virginia Department of Tourism video entitled "What is the Appalachian Trail", which you can locate on YouTube.

Thank you, my 3 followers, for sticking with me.


No comments: